* Private Lessons & Group Classes
* Event Management & Scorekeeping
* Pro/Am Competitions (Just Dance & Routines)
* Choreography (Team & ProAm Routines)
* Weddings - Your "First" Dance
Why do ProAm Competitions?
Everyone has their own reasons for dancing. . .
* Professional/Amateur (ProAm) divisions are a great way to get started for a beginner, while having the security of a Pro.
* Get more confidence!
* Being judged as an individual is also a good way to gauge your own personal progress.
* It is a fun way to particiate at events. (Really, why sit around and watch?!)
* ProAms are also great if you do not have a partner, but still want the fun and challenge of competion.
* Be sure to checkout the rules for a particular event. Some events provide rankings against others, while other events just judge you against the standard.
* Your Pro can also help explain the details of the competition, the overall expectations, as well as providing you with good technique and a great time!
Team "Divalicious" choreography is by Stephanie Risser & Angela McCabe. This is a fun, spirited group of ladies who can do it all -- lead and follow, in two dances (WCS & Hustle), as well as perform choreography!! * If you're interested in dancing with us, let us know via email as we occasionally look for additional team members.
Your "First" Dance
Angela teaches a lot of wedding couples. Your first dance is one of the more spotlighted moments of the day, so give it the attention it deserves.
Dance lessons help make you more comfortable in front of everyone on your big day. Dance instruction gives you confidence to move. It can range from a simple intro or ending, to an entire choreographed song. Lessons are by appointment and can take place in the studio, or even at the hotel.
You can kick things off with a lesson for just the bride & groom, or include the parents (e.g., father/daugher or mother/son dances), or even the bridal party. It can be a fun way to get everyone together!